Date: 29th - 30th January 2020
Location: The Workplace, 4th Floor, Churchgate House, 56 Oxford St, Manchester M1 6EU
Time: 9:30am - 4:30pm
Theme: Digital & Technology
The workshop is aimed at Micro SME Businesses 2-10 Employees.
A fully interactive workshop for SME businesses no matter where you are with your digital strategy and online presence. You may not have a website or you may be looking to enhance particular areas and gain more insights into your digital technology. This workshop aims to improve your knowledge in utilising innovative Digital technology to unlock new and better products and services, making it difficult for your competitors to match.
We aim to provide you with the tools and knowledge of how to manage your business in the digital world which best suits your industry and personal plan using best practice foundations and enhance your business with tips and tricks many of which are free to implement.
This two-day cohort will cover:
Day 1 (29th January)
- Digital Innovation Strategy
- Data Analysis – Understand how to Analyse Return On Investment/Competitor Research.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) – Product promotion online
- PPC (Pay Per Click) – Paid to Innovate
Day 2 (30th January)
- Social Media Marketing – Paid/Brand Awareness
- Content Marketing – Product Promotion
- Email Marketing – Brand Awareness.
- CRM – Customer Relationship Management
- Cloud Technology – Innovative Cloud Technology for Business.
- Digital Service/Product Acquisition - Best Practice
This is a practical workshop so a laptop is essential