Date: 11th September - 16th October 2019
Location: Central Manchester
Time: 9:30am - 4:30pm
Theme: Digital & Technology
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
The cohorts are designed to be all inclusive to cater for all. A fully interactive workshop for everyone no matter where you are with your digital strategy and online presence. You may not have a website or you may be looking to enhance particular areas and gain more insights into how to improve your knowledge of how to utilise innovative Digital technology to unlock new and better products and services, making it difficult for your competitors to match.
We aim to provide you with the tools and knowledge of how to manage your business in the digital world which best suits your industry and personal plan using best practice foundations and enhance your business with tips and tricks many of which are free to implement.
This two-day cohort will cover:
Day 1 (11th September)
- Digital Innovation Strategy
- Big Data Analysis – Understand how to Analyse Return On Investment/Competitor Research.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) – Product promotion online
- PPC (Pay Per Click) – Paid to Innovate
Day 2 (16th October)
- Social Media Marketing – Brand Awarenes
- Content Marketing – Product Promotion
- Email Marketing – Brand Awareness.
- CRM – Customer Relationship Management
- Cloud Technology – Innovative Cloud Technology for Business.