Date: 21st August 2019
Location: Central Working, 55 Spring Gardens, Manchester M2 2BY
Time: 9:00am - 12:30pm
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
This Practice Pitch session is a chance for you to practice your pitch and address some key points.
As part of your preparation for the Venturefest Competition pitches we are holding Pitch Practice workshops on 21 August and 16th September. These are not an essential part of the competition, and you might use them as an opportunity to try out your pitch in a very friendly supportive environment.
For the Venturefest Innovation Showcase Competition you will have 3 minutes to pitch a slide deck, and, typically, you should look to address the following questions:
- What problem are you solving and how is it different?
- What experience and skills do you and your team have that will help you successfully deliver your plan?
- At what stage is your business and when will it become revenue generating, if not already?
- How big is the market and who are the main competitors?
- What is your route to market, including sales pipeline?
- What funds have been invested to date and what is your current finance requirement? What, in particular, are you looking to get from an investor?
- What are your financials to date?