Date: 20th June 2019
Location: Ziferblat Edge Street, Edge Street, Manchester, UK
Time: 9:00am - 4:30pm
Theme: Digital & Technology
If you’re struggling to make sense of SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and how it can benefit your business, join us on our practical SEO workshop to help de-mystify the myths and understand how to raise the ranking of your website on Google.
You will leave the session with tips on how to use SEO to identify leads and new customers, ensure it’s easier for current customers to find the right products and services on your site and ultimately use proven SEO strategies to stay ahead of your competitors.
Benefits of Attending:
- Understand the key principles of SEO to build your brand online
- Keyword research
- Tools and best practice for increasing visibility
- How to write good content for SEO
- Develop your own SEO strategy
- How to monitor your SEO progress
- Basic free tools for SEO health checks
This is an interactive workshop using real world stats, results and challenges to allow every attendee to take away real, applicable and easy to implement skills which can be put in place quickly to have an immediate positive impact.
This is a practical workshop and delegates will need to bring a laptop.
Eligibility criteria applies.