Date: 9th May 2019
Location: RSM, 9th Floor, 3 Hardman St, Manchester, M3 3HF
Time: 9:00am - 11:30am
Theme: Sustainability, Operational efficiency
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
GC Business Growth Hub has launched its energy efficiency grants to help Greater Manchester SMEs reduce their energy costs through implementing energy efficient technologies. The grant aims to help eligible businesses take the next step in energy efficiency. The funding is available to support projects that can demonstrate cost-effective carbon savings and value for money.
This event is intended for existing Low Carbon Network Members (and those interested in joining the network) who supply energy efficient technologies into the Greater Manchester area and wish to understand how grant funding can enable their clients increase energy efficiency, improve process efficiency and reduce waste.
As a supplier of energy efficiency technologies, the grant can be used as a stimulus for your clients to commission the work quicker or on a greater scale than otherwise would have happened.
During the briefing, we will outline the guiding principles, the key criteria and the application process, with a Q&A session to address any outstanding issues. A 1-2-1 Clinic has also been scheduled to discuss individual concerns or opportunities with the team at the end of the session.
Benefits to you
- Competitive advantage in the market as discount from funding perceived as value added to potential clients
- Additional work with existing clients who might not have the capacity/budget to undertake the project without the funding
- Potential new clients through Low Carbon Network Tenders
Benefits to your clients
- Receive 50% of the cost of new equipment and save on future annual costs
- Typical turn around in less than 24 hours whether eligible for funding
- Help to demonstrate their green credentials to customers
- Help to make Greater Manchester one of the leading green cities in Europe
Small Scale Grant
Large Scale Grant
Our workshops are part-funded by European Regional Development Funds.
Our workshops are delivered free of charge to participants; however, as they are fully-funded, they are classed as state aid to participating businesses and are subject to state aid rules and the associated eligibility criteria.
- Location: Greater Manchester SMEs
- SME: Small or medium enterprise i.e. less than 250 (Full Time Equivalent) employees and annual turnover less than 50 Million Euro OR Balance Sheet less than 43 million Euro
- Sector Restrictions may also apply
|Registration, Networking and Refreshments
|Introduction to the Energy Efficiency Grants
|Process Flow and Applications
|1-2-1 Clinic with Resource Efficiency Advisors