Adwords and PPC Masterclass
Date: 23rd May 2019
Location: Ziferblat Edge Street, Edge Street, Manchester, UK
Time: 9:00am - 4:30pm
Theme: Digital & Technology
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
This event is now fully booked.
With around 2.3 million searches per second, Google is without a doubt a fundamental element in ensuring your online presence is relevant, reaching your target audience and your business is ahead of your competitors.
From exposing some of the myths and jargon around AdWords which can help to avoid costly mistakes to understanding the key elements to drive traffic to your site, the session will give you the tools and knowledge to make the most of Google Adwords and ultimately give your business a boost.
You will have the opportunity to create your own AdWord campaign, giving you the tools needed to maximise your return on investment, whether this is managed in house or outsourced.
Benefits of attending:
Upon completion of this course, you will have an understanding of:
- Setting up Marketing Strategy and Business Goals
- How to get traffic to your website
- Defining the Target audience
- Jargon Explained
- Creating successful AdWords campaigns
- Keyword Selection and Match Types
- Successful ad copy creation
- How to choose a suitable landing page for your ads
- Ad extensions
- Quality Score
- Basic account optimisation techniques
This is a practical workshop and delegates will need to bring a laptop.
Eligibility criteria applies.