Date: 16th February 2019
Location: Ashton in Makerfield, Wigan.
Time: 10:00am - 12:00pm
Theme: Start a business
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
We will be looking at the key areas every entrepreneur should take into consideration before starting their business / in the early stages of trading:
- What do I want my business to achieve for me?
- What need / gap in the market will my business fill?
- How should I structure my business – sole trader, Limited, CIC?
- How do I price my services / products?
- How do I promote my business and grow my customer base?
When thinking of starting your business the question of finance is often at the top of the agenda. We will explore:
- Do I actually need finance to get started?
- What will I need finance for?
- Where can I look to raise finance?
Legal and regulatory responsibilities are critical but sometimes we can be unaware of what we should be putting into place / complying with. We will explore:
- Who do I have to tell I am trading?
- How do I check if there are any permissions or registrations I need to put in place?
Selling your products and services are key to every business. We will explore:
- How do I identify my key customer groups?
- What are the best forms of marketing and promotion for my business?