Date: 8th January 2019
Time: 10:00am - 1:00am
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
Our next Recipe4Success cohort starts in January 2019 and launches at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Manchester on Tuesday 8 January.
With the Manchester food and drink scene booming, we're looking to go hand in hand with producers based in Greater Manchester who want to grow their business to the maximum. We've designed the Recipe4Success programme to do just that.
The scene is constantly growing, so whether you're a baker, brewer, artisan producer or an owner of an indie pop-up restaurant, our Recipe4Success programme has something for you.
Recipe4Success is a programme that has been made to offer support to Greater-Manchester based SME food and drink businesses who aspire to grow and achieve greatness.
Our specific, tailored series of innovative food and drink workshops have been designed to overcome any barriers you may face and take your business to the next level.
What will Recipe4Success cover?
- Demystifying the food safety systems such as HACCP, SALSA and BRC
- Bringing a product to market-taste, texture, shelf life, nutritional analysis and labelling
- Raising the profile of your brand through branding and graphic design
- Preparing for and approaching buyers − an insider’s view of how buyers, both large and small, think
- An audience with Morrisons − listen to the views and experiences of a real buyer
- Practice pitching session and feedback from an experienced ex-buyers
- An introduction to selling overseas for the first time by experienced international trade advisors
- End of program networking event attended by the press − a chance to share your learning and products with like-minded businesses and perhaps a little trade