Date: 24th July 2018
Location: Central Manchester
Time: 9:00am - 4:30pm
Theme: Digital & Technology
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
This Event is now fully booked.
SEO Website content
If you’re struggling to make sense of SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and how it can benefit your business, join us on our practical SEO workshop to help de-mystify the myths and understand how to raise the ranking of your website on Google.
You will leave the session with tips on how to use SEO to identify leads and new customers, ensure it’s easier for current customers to find the right products and services on your site and ultimately use proven SEO strategies to stay ahead of your competitors.
Key benefits of attending:
- Understand the key principles of SEO to build your brand online
- Keyword research – the importance of being ahead of trends
- Tools and best practice for increasing visibility
- How to write good content for SEO
- Develop your own SEO strategy
- How to monitor your SEO progress
- How to select the right supplier to manage your SEO
- Basic free tools for SEO health checks
This is a practical course and you will need a laptop for the workshop