Date: 19th April 2018
Location: Jackson Stephens LLP, James House, Stonecross Business Park, Yew Tree Way, Warrington, Cheshire, WA3 3JD
Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Theme: Access to finance, Start a business, Business Strategy, Leadership & Mentoring, Open new markets & Export
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
Every decision you make in business has a financial consequenceIan S Dixon, Access To Finance Team Leader
Access To Finance and Jackson Stephen LLP are delighted to invite you to this masterclass which promises to be a participative and provocative session working with finance specialists who will be drawing on their knowledge and experience with two key objectives in mind:
- To develop an understanding of the importance of financial management and the fundamentals of the key financial statements – Profit & Loss Account, Cash Flow Statement and Balance Sheet
- Improve participants understanding of the importance of seeking appropriate professional support and gain an insight into the benefits of cloud accounting
If you're looking to gain greater insight into your financial performance and understand managing your finances more effectively - this is the masterclass for you.
Delivered by finance experts, the Access To Finance masterclass series provides you with the necessary knowledge and skills to effectively manage your business finances in support of your growth objectives.
Look out for more in the series during 2018, covering subjects such as:
- Forward Thinking Funding – planning for fundraising
- Investment Readiness Foe Equity Fundraising
- Understanding the SME Funding Landscape
Places are limited and priority will be given to those businesses eligible for European Regional Development Fund support.
|09.00||Arrival & Registration|
|11.15||Do Accountant's Add Value|
|11.30||Breakeven Analysis & Pricing|
|13.30||Case Flow Forecasting|
|14.15||Profit & Loss Account/Balance Sheet|