Date: 17th April 2018
Time: 8:00am - 12:00pm
Theme: Digital & Technology
Finding new customers is a vital, but often overwhelming task for any business owner. With such a variety of channels at your disposal, how will you know which is going to bring the best return for your investment?
In this new workshop, designed specifically for manufacturing and engineering firms, you will spend time understanding how an online presence can enhance your brand and help you to win new business. Working with manufacturing communications experts you will discover the right steps to take to sell manufacturing products online.
The outcomes of adopting or improving your online presence and digital sales strategy will enable you better serve your existing customers, help you access new markets, increase operational efficiency and also begin profiling your customer base increase your understanding of their needs, and ultimately what additional products and services you could offer.
By the end of the workshop you will:
• understand the benefits and challenges of adopting a digital strategy
• have a strategy and plan to increase sales
• have increased understanding of e-Commerce and when and how to offer this service
• leave with the confidence to brief a digital agency on the specific requirements of your business
Who should attend?
• Manufacturing and engineering business owners or leaders looking to develop new markets or improve customer service
What you get:
• 2.5 hours FREE consultation with manufacturing e-commerce experts
• An e-commerce checklist & strategic roadmap
• 15 mins 1:1 consultation with e-commerce experts
*Limited Availability. Non-manufacturers will not be permitted to attend