Date: 17th April 2018
Time: 8:30am - 12:30pm
Theme: Digital & Technology
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
Finding new customers is a vital, but often overwhelming task for any business owner. With such a variety of channels at your disposal, how will you know which is going to bring the best return for your investment?
In this new workshop, designed specifically for manufacturing and engineering firms, you will spend time understanding how an online presence can enhance your brand and help you to win new business. Working with manufacturing communications experts you will discover the right steps to take to sell manufacturing products online.
The outcomes of adopting or improving your online presence and digital sales strategy will enable you better serve your existing customers, help you access new markets, increase operational efficiency and also begin profiling your customer base increase your understanding of their needs, and ultimately what additional products and services you could offer.
By the end of the workshop you will:
• understand the benefits and challenges of adopting a digital strategy
• have a strategy and plan to increase sales
• have increased understanding of e-Commerce and when and how to offer this service
• leave with the confidence to brief a digital agency on the specific requirements of your business
Who should attend?
• Manufacturing and engineering business owners or leaders looking to develop new markets or improve customer service
What you get:
• 2.5 hours FREE consultation with manufacturing e-commerce experts
• An e-commerce checklist & strategic roadmap
• 15 mins 1:1 consultation with e-commerce experts
*Limited Availability. Non-manufacturers will not be permitted to attend
Kev McKay, Digital Customer Experience Director, Concentric.cx
Kev specialises in helping businesses adopt a digital strategy that increase sales. He has over 15 years’ experience directing and implementing digital strategies for businesses such as CISCO, Adidas, CRANE PI, Siemens, Brother and Kelloggs, as well as SME manufacturing firms.
Kev’s specialist skills are in website and app development, e-commerce and digital marketing.
|Registration, networking and breakfast
|Where are you on the digital roadmap? - How to define the stage your business is at today / Defining the right steps to increase your digital sales
|Manufacturing case studies
|Refreshments and networking
|Digital Optimisation - How to build a digital customer base / How to use search and social channels
|Exporting and Selling overseas - How to create new customers overseas, Maria Akbani, International Trade Advisor, The Growth Company
|Digital Q&A - Open forum for questions and answers
|Digital Checklist - Take-away digital planning checklist