Date: 7th March 2018
Location: The Heath Business & Technical Park, Runcorn, Cheshire WA7 4QX
Time: 7:30am - 1:30pm
Theme: Operational efficiency
Manufacturers looking to eliminate waste and increase efficiency are invited to a free workshop. This interactive workshop will enable attendees to identify changes in production which will increase productivity and reduce inventory.
Working in groups delegates will operate a virtual production line and understand how Lean techniques can improve the process to beat the clock - and take back new skills to their own business.
By the end of the workshop participants will:
• understand the theory of 8 wastes in manufacturing
• be able to identify the 8 wastes in their own processes
• be equipped to propose improvements that will deliver results.
Why should I attend?
This session will enable you to implement change in your business. The session is also suitable for those working directly in production, to learn techniques to identify wastes and eliminate them from your operation - helping you to create capacity and drive productivity.
Who should attend?
• Business owners or leaders looking to implement change
• Production/Operations managers or leaders
• Established operatives in your business.