Date: 9th January 2018
Location: Revolución de Cuba, South Central, 11 Peter Street, Manchester, M2 5QR
Time: 8:00am - 10:30am
Theme: Business Strategy, Open new markets & Export, Operational efficiency, People, Skills & Talent
Recipe4Success is a comprehensive programme of support for Greater Manchester-based SME food and drink businesses with the aspiration to grow.
This launch event will tell you all about the programme and is an opportunity to meet the experts/deliverers and network with like-minded businesses.
Take your business to the next level with our tailored series of food and drink specific workshops and networking events designed to help you overcome barriers and succeed.
The programme will cover a number of key topics and opportunities, including:
- Demystifying the food safety systems such as HACCP, SALSA and BRC
- Bringing a product to market-taste, texture, shelf life, nutritional analysis and labelling
- Raising the profile of your brand through branding and graphic design – both on and off-pack
- Preparing for and approaching buyers − an insider’s view of how buyers, both large and small, think
- An audience with Morrisons − listen to the views and experiences of a real buyer
- Practice pitching session and feedback from an experienced ex-buyers
- An introduction to selling overseas for the first time by experienced international trade advisors
- End of program networking event attended by the press − a chance to share your learning and products with like-minded businesses and perhaps a little trade
- Invitation only event − your opportunity to meet with and discuss your products for potential listing with a buyer(s)
Our latest programme will launch at Revolución de Cuba on Tuesday 9 January 2018. If you’d like to take part in our latest cohort, please register your interest via the registration buttons on this page.*
*Eligibility criteria applies