Date: 11th December 2017
Location: Central Manchester
Time: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Theme: Business Strategy, Open new markets & Export, Start a business
Selling is arguably the world’s oldest profession and profitable sales are the lifeblood of any business. Long gone are the days of combative sales and we have entered into a world where the customer is better informed than ever before. Despite rapid growth in channels to market the sales process itself has remained relatively unchanged. This masterclass will help demystify the world of sales and help business owners understand the art of selling and how to develop and implement a profitable sales strategy.
An Introduction To The Art Of Selling:
- What are you selling? Defining your business/product or service
- Who should be selling?
- Background psychology and principles of selling
- The sales cycle
Understanding Sales Strategy:
- Sales strategy v marketing strategy
- Setting out sales objectives, for the business and if needed each product / service
- Sales analysis for your business
Attending this workshop will help make it easier for business owners to engage with and embrace a proactive sales culture that supports businesses to trade more successfully and sustainably. It complements other masterclasses offered by the Business Growth Hub.