Date: 24th November 2017
Location: Central Manchester
Time: 8:30am - 12:00pm
Theme: Leadership & Mentoring, People, Skills & Talent
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
In this very practical action focused workshop we will explore the different characteristics of an effective Leader and an effective Manager and provide a practical framework to support you to develop those skills
Within that framework will also be a focus on development of communication and performance management skills and competencies.
What will you take away:
- The difference between Leading and Managing
- The specific characteristics and skills that make up a Leader and a Manager
- A framework for assessing current performance against those characteristics.
- Focus on 2 key Leadership & Management Skills:
- The Leader & Manager and the skill of Effective Communication
- The Leader & Manager and the skill of Performance Management
- An action-plan for developing specific characteristics.
Mark Dyble has been working for over 10 years with Business Owners & Executives to develop their businesses and in parallel to develop themselves as effective leaders & managers as part of that process.
Mark has a broad commercial general management background. Mark was the Managing Director of a start-up business based in the Far East. He has been General Manager of a Cash & Carry and Head of Logistics for a major sportswear brand. He has also spent time as a Financial Analyst for a large Plc, a Marketing Controller for a catering brand and a Programme Manager for a leading online and offline retailer. In his early 20s he was a coal-face supervisor, a baptism of fire when it comes to people management.
Where is it?