Date: 9th November 2017
Time: 8:15am - 12:20pm
Theme: People, Skills & Talent
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
As a leader, your words matter and have the potential to make a difference. For many leaders, the challenge is how to plan and prepare a highly effective talk amongst all the other issues competing for their attention.
This practical workshop will help you make more of your public speaking opportunities by giving you expert advice on how to develop better presentations in less time.
Join us to get inspired ideas on how to add more interest and impact to your next presentation.
What will attendees learn / take away from the session?
Practical ideas on how to:
- Create stronger openings for your talks
- Engage with the perfect combination of stories and fact
- Use a no-fail way to plan and structure your next presentation
Who the session is targeted at / who would gain the most benefit?
Executives and business owners who wish to build their brand through public speaking and make their words matter.
Bio of Deliverer
Craig is an Altrincham based Professional Speechwriter who helps business leaders and experts turn their best ideas into great presentations that make a difference. He has a particular interest and speciality in developing TED Talk Presentations. He’s been speaker coach at TEDx events and has a passion for helping people develop their “idea worth spreading”. www.resonatespeechwriting.com
Standard Eligibility for all Businesses:
- Based in Greater Manchester
- Business 2 business - Business 2 consumer businesses are ineligible due to ERDF guidelines
- SME - Small or medium enterprise i.e.: less than 249 employees
- Annual Turnover less than 50 Million Euro, Balance Sheet less than 43 million Euro
Where is it?