Date: 8th November 2017
Location: The Elizabethan Suite, Town Hall, Knowsley Street, Bury BL9 0SW
Time: 8:45am - 12:30pm
Theme: Start a business, Business Strategy, Operational efficiency, People, Skills & Talent
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
The Economic Development Team at Bury Council in partnership with Business Growth Hub, are hosting a business information sharing event Wednesday 8th November 2017. This free event has been designed to support Bury's local Care sector.
This event will provide essential information on topics vital to your business and showcase the wide range of support available:
- Health & Wellbeing of the workforce
- Recruitment for both permanent staff and volunteers
- Training support such as an update on the Care Certificate and access to funded training to up-skill your workforce.
- Awareness of council services, such as waste & recycling, infection control and pest control
- Information on recognition and awards, such as Healthier Catering and Disability Confident.
The ultimate aim of the event is to help care organisations operate more effectively as businesses, whether this is through better recruitment, improving the health and wellbeing of staff or cost savings through more efficient processes such as waste & recycling and cheaper energy tariffs.
The event will take place from in the Main Hall at the Elizabethan Suite. As well as exhibition stands, there will also be a number of key speakers covering relevant topics.