Date: 27th October 2017
Time: 8:45am - 11:30am
Theme: Business Strategy
In this energetic and interactive workshop you can gain practical tips that will help you to overcome your fears and:
- Gain the confidence to pick up the phone and call prospective clients
- Develop skills and techniques to improve your chances of getting through to the right person
- Understand the importance of mind-set and state and learn techniques to help create the right 'frame of mind'
- Create a 10 - 15 second opener to use when phoning clients
The course consists of two main parts
Preparation – getting through to the right person
- Getting to decision-makers
- Getting past gate-keepers
- Top tips to get to the right person - faster
The First Cold Call
- Who’s driving the bus? Cause and Effect
- Your beliefs
- It’s not what you say - it’s how you say it
- The art of persuasion - ethos, pathos and logos
- Your opener
Attendees will come away from the course armed with practical techniques and tactics to significantly increase their chances of getting hold of key decision makers.
Attendees will also come away with a 10-15 second opener that creates impact.
Tim Hewitt is a recruiter and sales trainer based in Manchester.
Tim has spent the majority of his career working on challenging headhunt assignments across the UK and Europe. Tim is now the owner of Sourcerock Services Ltd, a recruitment business serving the residential construction industry.
Passionate about helping people gain the confidence to pick up the phone and make things happen, Tim also runs cold calling courses through his training business, SalesMindset. Having made thousands of calls himself, Tim uses his personal experience gained over the past 10 years to help SMEs develop skills, tactics and techniques to increase their outbound phone activity.
|08:45 - 09:00||Registration|
|09:00 - 09:15||Introductions, Aims and Objectives|
|09:15 - 10:00||Getting hold of decision makers – culminating in activity on more resourceful ways of getting through|
|10:00 - 10:30||The First Cold call – theory|
|10:30 - 10:45||Activity – Write your opener|
|10:45 - 11:15||Group feedback on opener|
|11:15 - 11:30||Q&A. Close|
Where is it?