Date: 11th - 12th September 2017
Location: Workplace, Churchgate House, 56 Oxford St, Manchester, M1 6EU
Time: 9:30am - 4:00pm
Theme: Start a business
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
Our Start Smart workshops are run over 2 days; the first day covers what you need to do to set up and grow a business, followed by the second day which covers more information on cash flow and business planning.
Topics covered include:
- Attributes needed to run a successful growth business (are you enterprising?)
- Understanding if your idea is feasible (what makes a successful business?)
- Researching the market
- Registering the business, what is the best legal structure, what about tax
- Record Keeping
- Writing a business plan (plan for success)
- Cash flow forecasting
- Sources of finance (start up loans, GM Loan, A2F team, banks, VCs, Angels
Please be aware that this workshop takes place over two days 11 & 12 September 2017.