Date: 12th September 2017
Location: Accelerate Places, 101 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6DD
Time: 9:00am - 1:00pm
Theme: Operational efficiency
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
Your customers are smart; you need to make sure you are too. Trends in retail, customer behaviour and marketing move fast!
Successful retail and business-to-consumer businesses make sure they keep up-to-date with the latest approaches and techniques to ensure that they win and keep loyal customers and grow sustainably.
A new specialist retail programme has been developed and will show you how to grow your business-to-consumer business by:
- Understanding the latest research and trends in how customers behave now, and learning how to make the most of this to retain and delight customers both here and overseas
- Exploring how to make the use of digital tools and marketing techniques to acquire profitable customers
- Using retail specific approaches like pop-up shops, EPOS, stock control and flash sales
- Building strong relationships with partners, staff and communities to position your business for growth
- Developing robust growth strategies and monitoring approaches to increase your turnover and margins.
This course has been developed by a team of retail and business-to-consumer specialists who between them have:
- Worked as consultants supporting growth at brands including: Virgin, Sainsbury’s, WH Smith, and Volkswagen
- Launched and grown their own multi-million pound retail business in 2 years, starting on a market-stall
- Worked for major retail brands including Tesco, BT, O2 and Skipton Building Society
- Managed successful restaurants and retail brands
- Supported hundreds of small business-to-consumer businesses to grow, thrive and survive.
- Specialist in Selling Overseas/E-Commerce skills and experience
Every trainer delivering this course brings first-hand experience of what it means to be an entrepreneur in this very challenging and increasingly competitive marketplace.
Who should attend?
If your retail (B2C) business is looking to grow and you are likely to create at least one job in the next 6-12 months you may be eligible for a fully-funded place on this programme. Please contact email@example.com to find out more.
This programme is made up of three 4 hour sessions (9am – 1pm) covering –
- Growth Strategies, Digital Marketing, Social Media, Selling Overseas/E-Commerce techniques
- Customer Service, Pitching & modern conventional Marketing
- Make it Happen (Are you Christmas Ready) – tailored session
When & Where is the programme?
The Programme will be held at Accelerate Places 101 Princess Street, Manchester M1 6DD
on Tuesdays - 12 September, 26 September & 10 October (9am – 1pm)
Please note that this is a Programme of Events and full commitment to all 3 sessions is required. There is no charge for this programme.