Date: 7th June 2017
Location: University Campus Oldham, University Way, Oldham, OL1 1BB
Time: 8:30am - 12:30pm
Theme: Sustainability, Operational efficiency
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
Government research indicates that SMEs are missing out on savings of up to 25% on their energy bill – just from simple 'low or no cost' measures. We can help you optimise your energy usage, get ahead of the competition, and build resilience against rising energy prices.
- Interested in reducing your energy or fuel costs?
- Interested in increasing the energy efficiency of your premise(s) or business processes?
- Interested in the financial assistance available to businesses looking to invest in energy efficient technology?
- Looking to upgrade existing equipment?
- Looking to gain new business opportunities through improved green credentials?
The Business Growth Hub has launched a fully-funded support package to help Greater Manchester SMEs become more efficient, productive, and sustainable.
This workshop will provide quick, 'no and low cost' energy saving measures which will cut energy use in your operations. Support will also be provided by our expert advisors to help your business build its own tailored action plan and business case for action.
Benefits to you:
- Identify and prioritise no and low cost opportunities to reduce energy costs.
- Understand how to overcome challenges in implementing energy measures.
- Strengthen resilience to market changes such as rising energy prices.
- Get access to a network of businesses that will help you implement measures.
- Share good practice with similar companies.
Unable to attend this workshop? The Business Growth Hub will be running other workshop events around Greater Manchester. If you would like to be kept up-to-date on future workshops please click here or email email@example.com.
08:30 - Registration and Refreshments
09:00 - Welcome and Introduction
09:15 - Key note speaker - Cllr Jabbar, Oldham Council
09:25 - Introduction to the Energy Challenge – Risks, benefits and opportunities
09:40 - Quick Wins for Energy Savings in the Office
10:30 - Break
10:45 - Quick Wins for Energy Savings in the Factory
11:35 - Q&A
11:45 - Next Steps
12:00 - Light lunch and Networking