Date: 17th February 2017
Location: Manchester Growth Company, 1st Floor, Churchgate House, 56 Oxford Street, Manchester, M1 6EU
Time: 1:00pm - 3:30pm
Theme: Open new markets & Export
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
These workshops will aim to address the processes involved and concerns of service companies seeking to enter international markets for the first time and build an international brand.
If you provide services you have huge potential to grow through exporting. If your company hasn’t yet made any international sales and provides a service then this workshop is for you.
In this half day workshop we will address:
- The context for exporting services - how to identify primary markets and define the best routes to market;
- Packaging services - designing and adapting services so they can be exported digitally, face-to-face or as a blend of both;
- Intellectual property - how to define and protect it in overseas markets and online;
- How to design and deliver presentations, training and learning for international markets;
- Building an international brand & further support.
Sara Knowles, International Trade Adviser will facilitate the event, sharing her own experience of exporting training, learning and consultancy services in overseas markets as a former international education projects manager and business owner.