Date: 21st February 2017
Location: Churchgate House, 56 Oxford St, M1 6EU
Time: 12:00pm - 4:30pm
Theme: Digital & Technology
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems can become the most valuable asset of any business, vital to building and maintaining strong, loyal relationships with customers and prospects. An effective CRM enables you to get the right message to the right person at the right time in order to achieve your business objectives.
CRM is often seen as just a piece of technology that manages your customer interactions, enables processes for handling sales, service and marketing and identifies opportunities for collaboration.
This workshop takes an inclusive approach and will look at all the elements that need to be in place to enable you to become a CRM-enabled and data-driven business, ready to embrace the digital age and identify challenges and opportunities that adopting CRM can bring to your business.
The session will cover five key areas; strategy, data, technology, process and culture and help you understand where you are in your CRM roadmap.
If you haven’t yet adopted CRM, we’ll help you identify what you need to do to get started. Or if you’re already using data and direct communication within your marketing plan, we’ll help you understand the highway to success.
The latter part of the session will concentrate on CRM technology – from traditional contact management software, to the multiple platforms and applications that make up a CRM eco-system. You will leave the session understanding the benefits you can achieve through an effective CRM, regardless of where your business is on its journey.
Benefits of Attending:
- Understand what CRM actually means, and more importantly, what it can do for your business
- Identify the specific CRM actions and opportunities that will support the delivery of your specific business objectives
- Learn how other organisations use CRM to grow and sustain their businesses
- Review the direct communication tactics that get your customers to do what you want them to do!
- Look at the types of data analytics businesses should be implementing to help inform their decisions
- Know your next steps - whether a CRM beginner, intermediate, or advanced practitioner