Date: 17th January 2017
Location: Westhoughton High School, 42 Bolton Road, Westhoughton, Bolton, BL5 3DN
Time: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Theme: Business Strategy, Open new markets & Export, Start a business
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
This programme is for businesses in Wigan, Bolton and Bury. Based in Manchester, Salford or Trafford? Click here to register for the Retail Programme in your area.
Your customers are smart; you need to make sure you are too. Trends in retail, customer behaviour and marketing move fast!
Successful retail and business-to-consumer businesses make sure they keep up-to-date with the latest approaches and techniques to ensure that they win and keep loyal customers and grow sustainably.
A new specialist Retail programme has been developed and will show you how to grow your business-to-consumer business by:
- Understanding the latest research and trends in how customer behave now, and learning how to make the most of this to retain and delight customers
- Exploring how to make the use of digital tools and marketing techniques to acquire profitable customers
- Using retail specific approaches like Pop-up shops, EPOS, stock control and flash sales
- Building strong relationships with partners, staff and communities to position your business for growth
- Developing robust growth strategies and monitoring approaches to increase your turnover and margins.
This course has been developed by a team of retail and business-to-consumer specialists who between them have:
- Worked as consultants supporting growth at brands including: Virgin, Sainsbury’s, WH Smith, and Volkswagen
- Launched and grown their own multi-million pound retail business in 2 years, starting on a market-stall
- Worked for major retail brands including Tesco, BT, O2 and Skipton Building Society
- Managed successful restaurants and retail brands
- Supported hundreds of small business-to-consumer businesses to grow, thrive and survive.
Every trainer delivering this course brings first-hand experience of what it means to be an entrepreneur in this very challenging and increasingly competitive marketplace.
This programme is made up of four 3 hour sessions in the evening covering –
- Customer Experience and Retention
- Customer Acquisition and Digital Marketing
- Partners and Supply Chain
- Growth Strategies and measurement