Date: 20th October - 20th September 2016
Time: 9:30am - 4:00pm
Theme: Business Strategy, Open new markets & Export, Start a business
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
Start Smart Workshop is run over 2 days; the first day covers what you need to do to set up and grow a business, followed by the second day which covers more information on cash flow and business planning.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE OVER TWO DAYS 20TH AND 21 OCTOBER. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT email@example.com.
The class is aimed at businesses with growth potential in the Greater Manchester Area
Topics covered include:
- Attributes needed to run a successful growth business (are you enterprising?)
- Understanding if your idea is feasible (what makes a successful business?)
- Researching the market
- Registering the business, what is the best legal structure, what about tax
- Record Keeping
- Writing a business plan (plan for success)
- Cash flow forecasting
- Sources of finance (start up loans, GM Loan, A2F team, banks, VCs, Angels)