Date: 16th February 2016
Location: The Workplace, 4th Floor, Churchgate, 56 Oxford Street, Manchester, M1 6EU
Time: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Theme: Leadership & Mentoring, People, Skills & Talent
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
This interactive workshop is aimed at new and existing Business Growth Hub Mentors.
Benefits of attending:
• Techniques for maximising your mentoring time.
• What is mentoring (and what it is not).
• The growth mentoring process at the Business Growth Hub.
This is an interactive workshop where attendees can develop their own conversational skills. The session will get participants thinking about what they can gain from mentoring and being a mentor. There will be an opportunity to network with other mentors on the programme and to meet some of the mentoring team.
• Andy Hall, Mentoring Advisor. Andy has been mentoring and coaching for over 10 years and has worked with over 100 individuals and teams from entrepreneurs to business leaders.
- 12noon-12:30pm Lunch & Networking
- 12:30pm-3:30pm Interactive Workshop
- 3:30pm-4pm Networking & close