Date: 15th October 2015
Location: University of Bolton, Deane Road, Bolton, BL3 5AB
Time: 7:30am - 10:00am
Theme: Business Strategy, Open new markets & Export, Start a business
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
This event is in association with University of Bolton, Lloyds Bank, the Manufacturing Advisory Service now part of Business Growth Service and MHA.
To reserve your place contact: Julie Treverton, Moore and Smalley. Call 01772 821021 or e-mail email@example.com. At the time of booking please state if you have any special dietary or access requirements.
The annual MHA survey has become a barometer for UK manufacturing and engineering SMEs. This year our survey has been conducted in conjunction with Lloyds.
Hear the sector's opinions on:
- Research and development activity
- Employment, training and recruitment
- Global exporting
- Grant funding
- Costs of production
- Key drivers for future growth
Our panel of experts will compare and contrast the findings of the national survey to reveal just how the North West is faring in comparison to the rest of the UK and share their thoughts on best practice.
- Jenny France, Senior Manager, Manufacturing, Lloyds
- Ginni Cooper, Head of Manufacturing, Moore and Smalley
- Martyn Shaw, Director, Business Development, University of Bolton
- Jon Pinder, Partner, Moore and Smalley
- Phil Anders, Business Growth Manager, Business Growth Service
- Stephen Gregson, Corporate Finance Director, Moore and Smalley
7:30am - Registration and breakfast
8:00am - Seminar with panel discussion
9:00am - Q&A
9:15am - Networking and site tour
10:00am - Close