Date: 25th September 2015
Location: Southport College, Mornington Rd, Southport, Merseyside, PR9 0TT
Time: 8:30am - 2:30pm
Theme: Business Strategy, Open new markets & Export, Start a business
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
This is a fully-funded series of short, interactive and practical masterclasses for manufacturers designed to improve your business processes. With high-level support from our expert mentor you will develop a strategic and tailored action plan to implement across your business. The masterclass workshops will be delivered in small groups and are specifically designed for business leaders.
These workshops will:
- Introduce you to proven strategies that will enable you to significantly improve your overall competitiveness.
- Establish an effective embedded strategic business planning process.
- Develop a strategic business plan to improve business capability and achieve sustainable business growth.
- Improve people leadership and employee work attitude, and better harness the creativity and productivity of all your people.
- Principles and practices of lean business to reduce costs and waste, eliminate non value added activities and improve productivity.
The series includes three workshops to be held on:
11th September - Barclays Bank, Southport
25th September - Southport College
30th September - Southport College
You will need to be able to attend at least two of the workshops or have a colleague attend on your behalf.