Date: 17th June 2015
Location: University of Bolton Business School, University Way, Deane Campus, BL3 5AB
Time: 7:30am - 9:30am
Theme: Business Strategy, Open new markets & Export, Start a business
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
The latest in our series of free breakfast events takes place in Bolton, and brings together members of the Business Growth Hub, Bolton Council and the University of Bolton to explain how they can help you to access support that can help your business grow.
- Jonathan Crabtree, Business Growth Advisor, will detail the different types of support available from the Business Growth Hub
- Keith Davies, Director of Development and Regeneration at Bolton Council, will provide an update on progress with Bolton's Economic Strategy.
- Martyn Shaw, Director of Business Development at University of Bolton, will explain the role of the University in Bolton's economy and and how it also works as a business gateway.
- Rob Barlow, Partner at Relative Marketing & Creative, will explain how the Hub is helping him to analyse his business and set new targets, while also developing new ways to win clients and build the Relative brand.
- Ian Shaw, Director at Sanian Ltd, will talk about how he has worked with the Hub through the Start-Up phase of his business, focusing on the support he has received in terms of developing his business, marketing plans, and a new digital presence.
7.30am: Registration and refreshments
8.00am: Welcome and introduction - Jonathan Crabtree, Business Growth Hub
8.05am: Keith Davies, Bolton Council - Progress on the Economic Strategy for Bolton
8.15am: Martyn Shaw, University of Bolton - The role of the University in Bolton's economy and how it works with the local business community
8:20am: Guest speakers:
Rob Barlow - Relative Marketing
Ian Shaw - Sanian Ltd
8.40am: Update from Business Growth Hub, Jonathan Crabtree
9.00am: Closing remarks
9.05am: Networking and Refreshments
9.30am: Event Closes
We look forward to seeing you at the event.