Date: 10th February 2015
Location: Mercure Bolton, Georgian House, Manchester Road, Blackrod, Bolton, BL6 5RU
Time: 12:30pm - 1:30pm
Theme: Business Strategy, Open new markets & Export, Start a business
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
This workshop, delivered by Chester University, will further explore the processes and procedures business will need to go through before they’re ready to meet the buyer. It includes:
- The importance of retail ready/ compliant packaging.
- Biosensors and screening for allergens, contaminants, additives and pathogens
- Food chemistry and analysis, including ABV testing and authenticity testing
- Food rheology and structuring
- Food microbiology and shelf life evaluation
- Nutritional advice and product formulation
- Dietary analysis
- Evaluation of emerging technologies and novel food processing technologies.
- Two case studies - one newly trading company and one established company- focus out come of intervention/ business secured.