Strive and Thrive Workshop Series
As we continue to navigate through the COVID-19 pandemic and businesses return to work in new trading environments, additional challenges and opportunities present themselves daily. To address this new and everchanging business landscape, we have re-developed our popular Strive and Thrive virtual workshop series, to help SMEs in Greater Manchester continue to respond to and deal with the impacts of COVID-19 effectively.
The Strive and Thrive virtual workshop series covers six key areas, which are of primary importance to businesses affected by the pandemic. Hub advisors will help SMEs review their current situation and working practices, whilst refining and formulating actionable strategies to stabilise, strengthen, and prepare businesses leaders to move their business forward out of the pandemic
- Marketing strategy
- Digital marketing
- Leadership through challenging times
- Supply chain
Comprising a mix of presented material and interactive discussion, each three-hour session will provide a deep dive into individual business situations providing in-depth tailored practical support, tools, insight and business intelligence
In keeping with Government guidelines on social distancing, each workshop will be delivered virtually in small groups of up to 12 people.
- Detailed, expert advice from our Hub advisors related directly to your business and current situation
- In-depth workshop content, which is of significant relevance to your business. Allowing you time to focus on key business issues which are of primary importance
- Get up to speed on all the latest government information and understand what help and funding support is available to your business
- Benefit from peer to peer learning and engage with other business that are facing similar challenges.
- Come away with practical and implementable strategies that you can apply now to give your business the best chance of survival in this ever-changing environment.
To register for one of the sessions please use the links above.