The company has the combined expertise to provide solutions and advice on countless accounting and financial planning matters. Clients benefit from expanded services in specialist tax advice, business planning, corporate finance and wealth management. This is all dovetailed in with the full range of accountancy and business advisory services offered.
- Find, nurture and grow good companies
- Business Development & Consultancy – Not just ‘nuts and bolts’ of accounting
- Safeguarding and planning for the future – Accountancy, Tax, Compliance, Helping to protect the business
- New business and start-ups. Partner Paul Mellor specialises in advising small to medium sized Limited Companies ensuring the most suitable structure is in place from the offset.
Clarke Nicklin are extremely proud to be a Stockport firm. This has been emphasised with the organisation or involvement in the following events:-
• Stockport Business Awards – The implementation, organisation and hosting of the awards since 2012 set up to highlight and celebrate business excellences in the region. • SK&Away network – A quarterly free event in which we organise and fund. Held each time in different iconic buildings/businesses in Stockport • The Social – An invite only network event held in Manchester for the property and construction professionals • Partner Brian Bradley is vice president of the Stockport Chamber and hosts and organises the bi-monthly Stockport breakfast networking event at The Alma Lodge.