Date: 19th October 2016
Location: UHY Hacker Young, St James Building, 79 Oxford Street, Manchester, M1 6HT
Time: 9:00am - 1:30pm
Theme: Digital & Technology
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
With more and more companies moving to Cloud based business solutions, it can be a challenging task to navigate through the numerous products available and deciding which, if any are best for your business.
This workshop will aim to demystify the jargon around “The Cloud” and its many different forms to give you a better understanding of how it can help to improve productivity, increase your security and scalability options for your business.
The session will be especially useful for those businesses looking to move away from on-site servers to Cloud based systems and explain how Cloud technologies can help to ensure all systems in your organisation are responsive and compliment each other. The masterclass will close with UHY Hacker Young demonstrating the benefits of moving to a cloud based accountancy system such as Xero which can help the business to work smarter, faster and access your business accounts from anywhere at any time.
Who should attend?
To be eligible to attend this event, please ensure you meet the following criteria:
- Your business is based in Greater Manchester
- You employ fewer than 250 full-time employees
- You can demonstrate that you are a growing business and plan to expand
- Ideally delegates should be the key decision maker/stakeholder in the Business
- They should be running an existing internal server hosting their Accounts, CRM and other applications, but aren’t sure how to make the transition into the Cloud
- Minimum number of employees – 3 full time