Date: 24th May 2016
Location: 4 Hardman Square, Spinningfields, Manchester, M3 3EB
Time: 2:00pm - 6:00pm
Theme: Access to finance
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
THIS EVENT HAS NOW BEEN POSTPONED. A NEW DATE WILL BE LISTED VERY SHORTLY. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT US REGARDING THIS EVENT PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com
Business Growth Hub clients are invited to participate in a free pilot to access Quantiply the investment readiness and access to finance platform. Quantiply can help your business to become investment ready and connect you with the right sources of finance.
Innovative growth companies face major challenges around where to access the funding they need to continue their growth, and how to ensure that they are ready to meet the requirements of fundingproviders?
Quantiply offers a solution: their platform helps IP-rich companies to get investment ready and matches them to the best sources of finance from across the UK.
To launch this pilot the Business Growth Hub and Quantiply are co-hosting a launch event at HSBC, Spinningfields, Manchester on 24th May 2016 from 14:00-18:00.
Register to attend this fully funded launch event and you will:
- Understand the range of services offered via Quantiply and gain free access to their platform
- Secure an insight into what investors look for when investing in businesses
- Be fully prepared to meet investors and learn about the process Quantiply uses to identify and match suitable investors to growth businesses
- Have an opportunity to meet with the Business Growth Hub’s Access to Finance team on a one to one basis
Who should attend?
- Growth companies: Learn how we can connect you to the right type of finance and get you investment ready
- Business support/service partners: Join as an adviser and support innovators locally and nationally
- Finance providers: Access deal flow of validated, IP-rich businesses, and use our platform to enhance your existing portfolio
- Regional innovation champions: See Quantiply in action and learn more about IP-intelligent finance