Date: 13th January 2016
Location: Central Manchester
Time: 9:30am - 4:00pm
Theme: Start a business
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
Are you looking to start a business but are unsure of the steps you need to take to make that dream a reality? Do you have a business idea that you believe has the potential to grow and become a success but want to know you are going about things the right way? Do you have questions about identifying your market, business structure or obtaining finance?
If so, our 1 day Start Smart Workshop may be for you.
During our Workshop, you will have the opportunity to look at some of the basics involved in setting up a company and doing things the right way. It may also challenge you as to whether going into business is for you. It will cover:
- Attributes needed to run a successful growth business (are you enterprising?)
- Understanding if your idea is feasible (what makes a successful business?)
- Market research- the “who, what and why” of business
- Company structure – what are your options?
- Legality- what do you need to consider?
- Funding your business
Start Smart may help to give you that confidence to decide your best way forward and to ensure you go about things the right way. For certain eligible businesses, it may also be the first step in growing your business with the help and support of the Business Growth Hub.