Date: 3rd November 2016
Time: 9:30am - 4:00pm
Theme: Business Strategy, Open new markets & Export, Start a business
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
Start Smart Workshop is run over 2 days; the first day covers what you need to do to set up and grow a business, followed by the second day which covers more information on cash flow and business planning.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE OVER TWO DAYS 3rd & 4th NOVEMBER. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT email@example.com.
Topics covered include:
- Attributes needed to run a successful growth business (are you enterprising?)
- Understanding if your idea is feasible (what makes a successful business?)
- Researching the market
- Registering the business, what is the best legal structure, what about tax
- Record Keeping
- Writing a business plan (plan for success)
- Cash flow forecasting
- Sources of finance (start up loans, GM Loan, A2F team, banks, VCs, Angels)
Who should attend?
This workshop is for anyone planning to start up a new business.