Date: 4th February 2015
Location: Bolton Whites Hotel, Macron Stadium, De Havilland Way, Bolton, BL6 6SF
Time: 10:00am - 2:00pm
Theme: Business Strategy, Open new markets & Export, Start a business
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
This workshop is aimed at food and drink manufacturers and designed to help map out the steps that are needed to gain a listing with a major supermarket chain, food service provider or other food and drink retailer. The workshop will help potential new suppliers to develop skills around preparing and presenting their business to larger retailers and include:
- Sales strategy, branding, gap analysis and USPs.
- Cost of goods/ margins and walk away point.
- Building a price point to include marketing.
- Business stability/ cash flow, the impact of a listing and associated costs. Creating a sustainable business.
- Logistics and outsourcing (contract manufacture).
- Presenting to a buyer.