Village Hotel Club Hyde, Captain Clarke Road, Hyde, SK14 4QG
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED AND WILL NOW BE TAKING PLACE EARLY NEXT YEAR. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE MANUFACTURING SUPPORT AVAILABLE PLEASE CONTACT THE HUB TO FIND OUT MORE 0161 359 email@example.com
Tameside Council and the Business Growth Hub invite you to attend a briefing session on the range of fully funded support available for manufacturing and engineering SMEs in Tameside.
This support has been developed by the Business Growth Hub in conjunction with Tameside Council in order to help you:
- increase your productivity
- improve your efficiency
- enter new supply chains
- expand your product range
- accelerate the growth of your business.
This one hour briefing will provide you with a snapshot of the services on offer and will connect you with the Business Growth Hub’s specialist manufacturing team.
Our experienced advisors can work help you access all relevant services and offer impartial, expert advice to support your growth plans . In addition there is optional time to network with businesses operating in your area.
The Manufacturing and Engineering sector is of huge strategic importance to Tameside, employing over 11,000 people in the borough. Tameside Council and the Business Growth Hub are working together to ensure that the SME community is able to access all the support available to help it grow and continue its contribution to our economy.
07:30am Registration, refreshments and networking
08:00am Manufacturing and engineering - supporting a priority sector for Tameside
Damien Bourke, Assistant Executive Director, Development &. Investment
08:10am Introductions to the services available to your business including:
• Specialist manufacturing advisors offering one-to-one, on-site support plus a new manufacturing grant
• The Manufacturing Champions Network
• Accessing the right finance to grow your business
• Support to start or grow your exports, including a grant offer only available in Greater Manchester
• Finding the right apprentice / making apprenticeships work for you
• Reducing your operating costs through energy efficiency, including a grant offer for capital equipment
• Accessing university expertise to support innovation
• Executive development and workforce development services
08:50am Q&A with the audience
09:30am Event close
Who should attend?
This event is strictly for those businesses in the manufacturing and engineering sectors. Priority will be given to those businesses based in Tameside.