Warren Bruce Court, Warren Bruce Rd, Stretford, Manchester, M17 1LB
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
This event has been rescheduled to begin on 7 February. If you would like to register your interest in attending this programme there is a direct booking link if you click here.
Your customers are smart; you need to make sure you are too. Trends in retail, customer behaviour and marketing move fast!
Successful retail and business-to-consumer businesses make sure they keep up-to-date with the latest approaches and techniques to ensure that they win and keep loyal customers and grow sustainably.
A new specialist Retail programme has been developed and will show you how to grow your business-to-consumer business by:
- Understanding the latest research and trends in how customer behave now, and learning how to make the most of this to retain and delight customers
- Exploring how to make the use of digital tools and marketing techniques to acquire profitable customers
- Using retail specific approaches like Pop-up shops, EPOS, stock control and flash sales
- Building strong relationships with partners, staff and communities to position your business for growth
- Developing robust growth strategies and monitoring approaches to increase your turnover and margins.
This course has been developed by a team of retail and business-to-consumer specialists who between them have:
- Worked as consultants supporting growth at brands including: Virgin, Sainsbury’s, WH Smith, and Volkswagen
- Launched and grown their own multi-million pound retail business in 2 years, starting on a market-stall
- Worked for major retail brands including Tesco, BT, O2 and Skipton Building Society
- Managed successful restaurants and retail brands
- Supported hundreds of small business-to-consumer businesses to grow, thrive and survive.
Every trainer delivering this course brings first-hand experience of what it means to be an entrepreneur in this very challenging and increasingly competitive marketplace.
This programme is made up of four 3 hour sessions in the evening covering –
- Customer Experience and Retention
- Customer Acquisition and Digital Marketing
- Partners and Supply Chain
- Growth Strategies and measurement
Who should attend?
If your retail (B2C) business is looking to grow and you are likely to create at least one job in the next 6-12 months you may be eligible for a fully-funded place on this programme. Please contact GrowthTeam@BusinessGrowthHub.com to find out more.
Please note that this is a Programme of Events and full commitment to all 4 sessions is required. Cohort 2 covers businesses based in Manchester, Salford, Trafford and the dates scheduled are – 24/1/17, 7/2/17, 21/2/17, 7/3/17
Based in Bolton, Wigan or Bury? Click here to register for the Retail Programme in your area.