This workshop will help established businesses develop a pitch presentation which can be adapted to different circumstances such as
- A “meet the buyer” event
- Pitching to investors
- Final presentation to commissioners as part of a tender
- Selling pitch to a potential client
- What should a pitch look like for an Investment Proposition
- Elevator pitch for potential buyers
- Invited to present to a panel of commissioners? What to include and how to sell
- Pitch preparation
- Perfect your pitch whilst you wait for your turn
- Individual Pitching practice before a panel
- Individual Feedback
- develop multi-purpose pitch
- practice pitch to a panel
- receive constructive feedback to perfect pitch
- acquire more confidence/better understanding of what to say/how to present
Class Start 10:00
Lunch (Provided) 12:20-13:30
Class Close 16:00
Refreshments will be available throughout the day
Who should attend?
This workshop is for established businesses ready to trade and in possession of a written business plan.
This workshop is run approximately every 3 months in Manchester.
Available only to current Business Growth Hub clients.