Mercure Bolton, Georgian House, Manchester Road, Blackrod, Bolton, BL6 5RU
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
The aim of the workshop is to map out the process of due diligence, and support food and drink manufacturers looking to develop new markets, with a particular focus on HACCP, SALSA and BRC.
The workshop will also include:
• How accreditation can open new markets.
• Costs, timescales and the impact (positive and negative) on day-to-day operations.
• The benefits of stepping up from HACCP to SALSA to BRC.
• The HACCP/ SALSA process.
• Accreditation – which retailers expect which standards?
• Two case studies - one at entry level HACCP and one at HACCP-SALSA or SALSA-BRC.
Who should attend?
This event aimed at food and drink manufacturers.