Date: 11th May 2017
Location: Stockport Business & Innovation Centre,Broadstone Mill, Stockport, SK5 7DL
Time: 9:00am - 4:30pm
Theme: Digital & Technology
It’s no secret that e-marketing is one of the most effective techniques of online marketing and is by far, one of the most inexpensive and successful methods of online advertising – which is why so many brands are doing it.
But when you’re competing with hundreds of other emails every single day, how do you make sure yours stands out and escapes being discarded to the ‘Trash’ box?
In this essential workshop, we’ll guide you through best-practice techniques in e-marketing, including how to earn access to inboxes, improve open rates and sustain engagement for your brand.
Taking a hands-on journey through data laws, html design, copywriting, scheduling, automation and much more, you’ll gain a thorough and practical understanding of the fundamentals of e-marketing.
When it comes to e-marketing, the truth is it’s all too easy to fall into a rut. But you can be sure that you’ll walk away from our workshop knowing how to keep your emails fresh, clean, relevant and, more importantly, what it takes to keep your audience interested.
What you’ll discover:
- Why email is NOT dead
- What platform should you use?
- How and when to use different template types
- How to write to engage your audience
- Subject line 101
- Data segmentation and dynamic content
- Automation strategies
- The importance of testing
- How to use results to improve performance
- Data laws and best practice approaches
Who should attend?
To be eligible to attend this event, please ensure you meet the following criteria:
- Your business is based in Greater Manchester
- You employ fewer than 250 full-time employees
- You can demonstrate that you are a growing business and plan to employ 3 new employees in the next 3 years
- Your annual turnover is less than €50 million and/or your annual balance sheet total is less than €43 million