Date: 29th April 2015
Location: Business Solutions Bury College, Enterprise Centre, Market Street, Bury, BL9 0DS
Time: 9:00am - 3:30pm
Theme: Digital & Technology
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
This course has been designed for SME’s who sell their products online already but look to boost their online sales conversions through increased usability and visibility of their E-Commerce website.
Benefits of attending
Upon completion of this course, you will have an understanding of:
- How to evaluate your current E-Commerce capabilities
- What problems you face as an online retailer
- How to manage your customers journey
- Existing E-Commerce platforms
- How to improve your product pages and site navigation
- How to make ordering and checkout process more straightforward
- Upselling techniques
- Tools that can help attract the right prospective buyers to your website
- How mobiles have changed the way we shop
- How to use Digital Marketing to increase your sales
Who should attend?
To be eligible to attend this event please ensure you meet the following criteria:
- Your business is based in Greater Manchester.
- You employ fewer than 250 full-time employees.
- You can demonstrate that you are a growing business and plan to employ 5 new employees in the next 3 years.
- Your annual turnover is less than €50 million and/or your annual balance sheet total is less than €43 million.