Date: 7th May 2015
Location: Octagon Theatre, Howell Croft South, Bolton, BL1 1SB
Time: 9:00am - 3:30pm
Theme: Digital & Technology
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
This course is for SMEs that already have an online presence but are looking to increase engagement with their target audience by using various new digital channels. It is an opportunity to hear from and engage with expert speakers who will share their own experiences of implementing a digital marketing strategy.
Benefits of attending
Broaden your understanding of:
- Digital Marketing Platforms – what platform is most suitable for your business
- Social Media Engagements Do’s and Don’ts
- Digital Marketing Strategy - know how to engage properly online through Social Media
- Digital Advertising and Pay Per Click
- Web analytics and reporting
Have your questions answered by an experienced Digital Media specialist.
Who should attend?
To be eligible to attend this event please ensure you meet the following criteria:
- Your business is based in Greater Manchester
- You are a business-to-business organisation
- You employ fewer than 250 full-time employees
- You can demonstrate that you are a growing business and plan to employ 5 new employees in the next 3 years
- Your annual turnover is less than €50 million and/or your annual balance sheet total is less than €43 million
Please note you will be contacted by a member of the team to ensure you meet the eligibility criteria.