Date: 27th July 2016
Location: SpaceportX, 24-26 Lever Street, Manchester, M1 1DZ
Time: 9:30am - 4:00pm
Theme: Digital & Technology
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
With around 2.3 million searches per second , Google is without a doubt a fundamental element in ensuring your online presence is relevant, reaching your target audience and your business is ahead of your competitors.
From exposing some of the myths and jargon around AdWords which can help to avoid costly mistakes to understanding the key elements to drive traffic to your site, the session will give you the tools and knowledge to make the most of Google Adwords and ultimately give your business a boost.
You will have the opportunity to create your own AdWord campaign, giving you the tools needed to maximise your return on investment, whether this is managed in house or outsourced.
This is a practical workshop and you will need to bring a laptop to the session
Benefits of attending
Upon completion of this course, you will have an understanding of:
- Setting up Marketing Strategy and Business Goals
- How to get traffic to your website
- Defining the Target audience
- Creating Adwords Account
- Jargon Explained
- Creating successful AdWord campaign
- Keyword Selection and Match Types
- Successful ad copy creation
- How to choose a suitable landing page for your ads
- Ad extensions
- Quality Score
- Basic account optimisation techniques
- Introduction to AdWords Editor
Who should attend?
To be eligible to attend this event, please ensure you meet the following criteria:
- Your business is based in Greater Manchester.
- You employ fewer than 250 full-time employees.
- You can demonstrate that you are a growing business and plan to employ 3 new employees in the next 3 years.
- Your annual turnover is less than €50 million and/or your annual balance sheet total is less than €43 million.