Trinity Offices, 114 Northenden Road, Sale, Cheshire, M33 3HD
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
For business trading online, your e-commerce site is your opportunity to deliver a memorable customer experience that results in increased sales, brand awareness and customer loyalty. In just a few clicks, your online showroom should allow customers to make purchases quickly and easily whilst enjoying the buying experience online.
Join us to gain a deeper insight into the journey your customers take through your website and how to use this to drive your website strategy. We’ll provide some guidance around how you can broaden your customer base outside the UK through exporting and summarise the key digital marketing channels available to ultimately drive traffic to your website.
Benefits of attending
Upon completion of this course, you will have an understanding of:
- How to evaluate your current e-commerce capabilities
- How to overcome common challenges
- How to manage your customer journey
- Existing e-commerce platforms
- How to improve your product pages and site navigation
- How to make ordering and checkout process more straightforward
- Upselling techniques
- Tools that can help attract the right prospective buyers to your website
- How mobiles have changed the way we shop
- How to use digital marketing to increase sales
Who should attend?
To be eligible to attend this event, please ensure you meet the following criteria:
- Your business is based in Greater Manchester.
- You employ fewer than 250 full-time employees.
- You can demonstrate that you are a growing business and plan to employ 3 new employees in the next 3 years.
- Your annual turnover is less than €50 million and/or your annual balance sheet total is less than €43 million.