Date: 16th September 2016
Location: Warren Bruce Court, 35 Warren Bruce Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1LB
Time: 9:15am - 12:30pm
Theme: Business Strategy, Open new markets & Export, Start a business
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
Introduction to Investors in People is a practical workshop designed to help you explore IIP and what it can mean for your organisation.
Utilising interactive exercises, the session will help you ascertain where you are against the Standard and how to identify areas that require development.
Please note: this workshop is for organisations new to Investors in People that are not yet accredited. For existing clients wishing to find out more about generation 6 of the Investors in People Standard or those new to Investors in People within an accredited organisation, please search for our 'Investors in People: Your transition to the sixth generation Standard' workshops.
This session is ideal for senior executives and leaders who:
- Have little or no experience of the Investors in People Standard
- Are working towards first time assessment
- Are looking for an overview of IIP to help improve organisational performance
- Want to explore where they may be against the Standard and how they can implement good practice, whilst networking with other organisations
By the end of the session you will have:
- Explored the background to the Investors in People Standard and its benefits
- An overview of the Standard structure and content
- Started a Self Assessment to help you identify areas for improvement
- Been introduced to the IIP assessment process